Monday, June 17, 2013

My Last Couple Days!

Made some favorite stops before becoming an official missionary.  The day my mom and I landed in Utah, we headed to Provo.  We were both hungry and stopped off for one of my favorite lunch stops - JDAWGS!!  We had the opportunity to attend the Salt Lake Temple the following morning.  On our way back to Provo from Salt Lake City we made a stop for lunch.  We located a Hokulia shave ice shack.  Their shaved ice tasted as good as Matsamoto's in Haleiwa, HI!  The shave ice was so large that my mom and I had to share.  Mom dropped me off at the MTC at 12:30 on June 12th.  There were more sister missionaries doing the greeting than elders!  A Sister King greeted me, helped me unload one of my huge suitcases.  I hugged mom good bye and was on my way!  We both did very well, no tears!  Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment