Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fare thee well

oh mannnnnn! only a couple more days before i actually enter the MTC and become a real life missionary. EEEEEEEEK!! im nervous, excited, and real scared. ive had so much fun being at home my last month and spending time with my family. i love them so much and we are just like all best friend and i have so much fun with them. im going to miss them so much! Going through the temple was something i have never experienced and was so wonderful. im so grateful that i had the opportunity to go through with my parents and grandparents. I can truly understand why people love to go to the temple because it does bring the purest spirit to your heart and mind. I had to give my farewell talk today and i was SO NERVOUS! i dont understand why, because i know all these people and theyve watched me grown up. i talked on living prophets and hope i was able to get the message across. i wanted to incorporate a little entertainment with spirituality and something to learn in my talk. Everyone told me that it was good so i was happy about it...but more happy that it was over! my grandparents and uncles family were able to come and i was glad that i am surrounded by people who support me so much. we were able to have one last dinner as a whole family and it was so fun to play with them one last time for 18 months. i am going to miss my family and friends so much but i know this is where i am supposed to be and what i am supposed to be doing with my life at this time. i know that by having full and complete faith in the lord and his commandments that i will be blessed for my sacrifice and services. GUYS!! this church is so incredibly true and brings absolute happiness. Be good and be happy!
going through the temple for the first time

parents

grandparents

graduation party with sister and cherise

farewell talk with joey going to milan italy

farewell with parents

No comments:

Post a Comment